Tuesday, January 6, 2009

and i always thought that goodbyes only existed in stories.

i swear. i think im retarded. 
i find refuge in my blog. 
just writing everything out (: 
wow right? 
only thing that wont judge. 
and will 'listen'

do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away.

played against sp today. 

i dont show it but i cant explain in words. 
how much it hurts. 

you say that you didnt mean to do what you did
that you didnt want to hurt me
but if you really are.
then why do you continue.
continuing to stab me in the heart. 

are you going to make me happy 
or am i going to have to lie to my diary? ):


now im afraid i have to go. 
i thought that our days would last forever
but it just wasnt our destiny
cause in my mind we had
so much time but i was wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home